8 of June 2017, World Trade Center, Moscow
The conference “Digital Signage – no alternative” in the seventh time will gather together professionals of Digital Signage & DOOH industry and customers of Digital constructions from different vertical markets.
On the conference will be discussed all about digital constructions in the sales points:
- The latest news, analytics and trends of Digital Signage & DOOH industry
- Case-study from Digital Signage systems users: purposes, expenses, ROI
- Conception as a central point in Digital Signage project. How to make Digital construction effective?
- Why some companies don’t implement Digital Signage systems?
- Nowadays touch and interactive solutions are in the focus of attention but how they could be profitable to your business?
- Electronic shelf labels (ESL): the first practices, the first results, development prospects…
and many others...
Why it “Must go”
- The 7th annual conference
- It’s all about Digital Signage technology
- The conference is independent ground for communication between end-users and professionals of Digital Signage and DooH industry
- The format: conference + demo zone with Digital Signage solutions
- Leading Russian and international speakers
- Discussion of case-study, realized in Russia and around the world
- The largest event of Digital Signge industry in Russia - 296 participants in 2016
Representatives of Marketing, Advertising, Operating&Project departments and Top-managers, directors and owners of such businesses as:
- retail real estate
- fitness clubs
- Gas stations
Professionals of Digital Out-of-home industry:
- System integrators
- Hardware and software manufacturers
- Content agencies
- Advrtising/marketing/PR agencies
The agenda of the 7th international conference "Digital Signage - no alternative" is under development.
09.50-10.00Opening of the conference. Introduction
10.00-10.30Florian Rotberg Chief exucutive officer in invidis consulting
Presentation: Turning Stores Into Stories – Digitally enabled Customer Journey.
10.30-11.00Andrey Pachikin Sr. Industry Market Development Manager, Microsoft Russia
Presentation: The future of retail: how new Digital Signage technologies will change the way of shopping.
11.00-11.30Dmitry Gribkov Director of Marketing and Sales department, Russ Outdoor
Presentation: Digital Out-of-Home: new tools for advertising campaigns.
11.30-12.00Giovanni Flore Benetton Digital Signage Project manager
Presentation: The Benetton store as the Place for Limitless Experiences.
Key-points of the presentation:
- The Benetton store as the Place for Limitless Experiences
- Benetton Live Windows (2010-2013), a pioneering project about retail experience design
- Social Blindness: overwhelmed by images, we can hardly remember visual-only experiences
- We remember with the Body: the role for the bodily movement in creating new and memorable experiences
- Technologies: What do we need to allow a dialogue between brand and customer, store and people
12.30-13.00Panel discussion "Digital Signage in Russian reality"
13.30-14.00Vladimir Kozlov CEO in DigiSky Group
Presentation: Content concept for your displays.
Key-points of the presentation:
- Which factors you should take into account while choosing the content?
- Content for indoor and outdoor constructions. What's the difference?
- Where can you take content for your displays?
- Content licensing questions
14.00-14.30Anna Buzulukova, Internal communications specialist, Ikea centres Russia
Nikolay Nedelchuk, Commercial projects coordinator
Presentation: Co-worker’s TV IKEA Centres Russia.
Key-points of the presentation:
- Corporate communication at large companies – nowaday challenges.
- Digital Signage based solution implementation.
- Corporate TV system: integration and scalability.
- Content management: hierarchy, split of responsibilities, system maintenance.
14.30-15.00Nikolay Alaev, LG Electronics
Vyacheslav Kyteev, Kidzania
Presentation: Kidazania case-study
15.00-15.30Sergey Orekhov, Executive Director, TASHIR media
Presentation: Digital Signage in modern shopping mall.
15.30-16.00Emil Zagirov, International Sales manager, Xplace
Presentation: Electronic shelf labels. Experience and purpose of implementation.
16.00-16.30Lottery. Communication in demo-zone
The main prize - 43" LG ULTRA HD 4K TV
Digital Signage solutions will be presented in the conference demo-zone:
- Stand 1. LG Electronics
- Stand 4. BenQ
- Stand 6. ViaDirect
- Stand 7. Look
- Stand 9. Softing
- Stand 10. Matrox
- Stand 11. iiyama
- Stand 12. iBase
Digital в offline - новый способ коммуникации с аудиторией
27 мая в Москве прошлая шестая международная конференция «Digital Signage – альтернативы нет!». Организатор конференции - компания DigiSky, один из ведущих поставщиков медиа решений для бизнеса. Мероприятие прошло при поддержке европейской ассоциации More
IBASE Presents the Ultra Slim SI-12 Digital Signage Player Measures Only 1.95mm Thick
Taipei, Taiwan, May 27, 2014 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TASDAQ: 8050), a world-leading manufacturer of industrial motherboards and embedded systems, presents the latest SI-12 compact signage player measures only 19.5mm thick. This media player enables the retail, food and hospitality segments to deliver compelling and valuable content in dual high-definition HDMI displays to targeted audiences.
The SI-12 digital signage player has been tested to pass extended operating temperatures (-30°C to +60°C) to meet extreme system reli
Alma LLC To Deploy DOOH Network with BroadSign International LLC in Georgia
Digital displays will run in transit, shopping mall and airport venues.
Tbilisi, Georgia. September 29, 2015. The largest outdoor advertising company in Georgia, Alma LLC, has selected BroadSign International, LLC’s digital signage software for the deployment of its digital out-of-home network.
Alma’s portfolio of digital displays is complementary to its traditional billboards and printing house. Four LED screens and LCD videowalls will be live before the end of 2015 as part of the initial deploym
Media partners 2016
World Trade Center,
12 Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment, Moscow
If you will have any questions, please contact:
and other organization questions,
Mob.: +7 (903) 664-51-93
Tel.: +7 495 937 63 09 (ext.202)
Media partnership, accreditation,
registration on the conference,
Tel.: (495) 937–63–09 (ext.120)
Mob.: +7 (967) 284-87-52
For Digital Signage end-users such as representatives from retail, shopping malls, banks, hotels, restaurants, airports and others vertical markets the participation in the conference is free of charge.
For professionals of DOOH industry such as equipment manufacturers, vendors, vendor’s representations, systems integrators, distributors, advertising agencies, consulting agencies and others companies which are not Digital Signage end-users participation is paid.